Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

What's your mill stone of choice?



We all have them. You know, the things that hold us back, make us kick the wall and curse.

They are the things we choose, emphasis on choose, to evaluate ourselves with.

I'll be successful when I have a million dollars

When I lose 100 pounds I'll be loved, actualized and adored

It's all about power to me. I need it to survive. 

And when we don't reach those goals? 

I have been working with people all my life. I've been encouraging, motivating, cajoling, challenging...........

We all have that mill stone that prevents us from enjoying the success we so richly deserve. . It may be our self worth or our past or "those things we don't have that everyone else does have."

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau
What do you see?

Do you see the power house of potential that lies just beneath the surface?

Make this the year you reach for it, embrace and allow it to snap the chain that holds the heavy weight of the past that is holding you back.

Namaste

John Jurkiewicz is the CEO of New Career Creations a unique approach to happiness and success in our lives by gaining satisfaction and fulfillment in our careers. He has over forty years of experience in operation management, human resource management, training and development and has owned his own business for over 17 years. John is certified as a life coach, a career coach, and an intuitive career coach. He and his wife Joan have been married for 42 years.