Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Is Yours Up To Date? Bonus Blog



Do you remember about 3 years ago, when you helped me with my resume? 

Yes?

I need it updated. 

Okay, that's easy enough. Tell me whats happened in the past 3 years. 

Uhm, well, that's what I need your help with. 

If I had a nickel.........

You have a killer resume, get the position of a lifetime and you feel that, well, that's that.

It ain't

My suggestion is you review your resume every 6 months and make updates when needed.

There may have been a promotion, or a significant honor that came your way. A noteworthy achievement?

Make sure they are noted and updated on your resume so when the next greatest opportunity comes along you aren't scrambling for a bottle of Valium like everyone else.
'
Schedule a reminder in your calendar app six months from today. - "Check resume for updates."

Shoot fire, with the way technology is today you can set reminders for a couple of years.

That way, you're prepared when the next great thing comes along.


***********
One of the many services I offer is the six month reminder to the people whose resumes I create or modify. If you want to know more you can contact me through my web site New Career Creations

***********
Do you enjoy reading my blog postings? Please share them with anyone you feel may benefit from them and while your at it, register to receive an email reminder each time I publish a new posting

On the right column of the page, just below the blog archive section, is a tab that reads
SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG. Right below it a place to put your email address and viola, every time I post you will get a reminder.

Pretty cool, huh?

#NewCareerCreations