Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2016

They Don't Care How Much You Know, Until They Know How Much You Care.



They usually come from out of the clear blue.

We don't expect them.

We get out of bed in the morning focused on what lies ahead.

Gotta fit a trip to the gym in there somehow, right?

Gotta look and feel your best.

They usually come out of nowhere, sorta like the pop-up thunderstorm that grabs your attention with the first clap of thunder. .

We get an email, a private message, a quick blog comment thanking you for being an anchor, for sharing an insight, revealing your own pain and indecision or picking up your pom-pom's and being a cheerleader when it was most needed.

I have never attended a webinar or seminar  that's talked about sharing part of myself with other people simply because................................

What if you weren't there?


Oh, I know, you mutter something about how someone else would step in and fill the void.

Nope, sorry, you are wrong they wouldn't - They couldn't.

"Where you are is where you should be, right now." 


Someone shared that with me over 20 years ago. When I poise my hand over the key board or look into the camera and smile I  remember...........



They don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

What if you weren't there?