Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

The Only Marketing Tip You'll Ever Need ***Bonus Blog***



"It was great sitting next to you this morning at the networking event! It is easy to see you are incredibly passionate about your profession."

It came in an email late Friday afternoon. I wish I could share a complicated formula with you on how to arrive at that place of passion. I can't.


"Be Yourself."

62 years of life have taught me that it is easy to get lost and fall for the call of the bright and shiny and veer off of your chosen path. It's easy to get immersed in all the bling and buzz words and what's popular and what isn't popular. 

I listen to webinars while I am eating my lunch and a few weeks ago the speaker made an observation. She said:

"There are guru's and then there are poo-ru's" Which one are you?"

At times, probably both.

I've learned to be John and John cares deeply about other peoples success and he'll work hard to help you get there and then challenge you to help someone yourself.

That's it.

If you want to know the nuts and bolts read my web page. 

If you want to experience me Skype, Hangout, phone or visit me in person. 

I don't follow the rules. I never have. 

We are on the cusp of 2016. Wouldn't it be a great gift to you if your main goal was digging deep and finding the best you there is, and then using your career to share it with the world. 

By the way............. I still do not understand how to create and use a landing page.