Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Calling All Coaches

I host a weekly Google Hang Out on Air called The Career Corner. On October 8, 2014 at 10:30 AM I will be exploring coaching as a full time career choice. I would like to have 2 or 3 coaches on the panel to talk about why they made the choice to go into coaching as a career and what they feel makes a good coach. Each coach will have 10 to 12 minutes of airtime to talk about themselves and their coaching specialty. At the end of the broadcast, I’ll give each coach an opportunity to share contact information, etc.  There is no cost or fee required. If you are familiar with Google Hangouts on Air it is a free service. In exchange for your time I’ll post your web page, etc on the event listing. All hangouts are recorded on YouTube and I’ll provide you with a link to use in your personal marketing afterwords. 

All coaches regardless of experience will be welcomed. I'd love to have some new coaches talk about why they choose coaching as a profession/ 

You will need: 

A Google+ account. (They are free.)

Set aside some time in the next few days to chat with me in Google+

A profile picture and biography

 If you are interested please contact me at jurkiewiczconsulting.com for more information.